The Friday Food Club is available for any household in Llanedeyrn or Pentwyn who would benefit from fresh food at an affordable price. Each week Food Club members pay £4 and can shop for at least 12 different items in our on-site Pantry.
Our team of volunteers keep the Pantry stocked with quality redistributed surplus food. Produce varies each week according to availability and the season, but it always includes a selection of tinned goods, rice pastas or grains, dairy or protein, fruit and vegetables.
Don’t forget to make time around your shop to enjoy catching up with each other over a free cup of tea/coffee and sweet treat… our cafe area is also a place to find out about other support and advice that is available.
The Glenwood Food Club runs every Friday (apart from Christmas/Easter holidays)
• It costs £4, and can be paid by cash or card
• 15 minute shop slots are available between 10:45-13:00
• Text ahead to book your place each week
• 1 shop per household
• Each household can pick at least 12 different items
• You are welcome to stay for a free cup of tea/coffee too!
Additional services available by arrangement include:
• Speakeasy Debt and Housing Advice
• NEA Energy Saving Tips
• The Junction Crisis Pregnancy and Baby Loss Support
• Loosemore’s Will Writing Clinic
• The Mental Wellbeing Course
• NYLO Family Nutrition and Cooking Programme
Become a member
If you live in the local area, and would like to become a member of the Food Club, get in touch with Jo using the form below.